Helm Based Operator Watches
The Watches file contains a list of mappings from custom resources, identified
by it’s Group, Version, and Kind, to a Helm chart. The Operator
expects this mapping file in a predefined location:
- group: The group of the Custom Resource that you will be watching.
- version: The version of the Custom Resource that you will be watching.
- kind: The kind of the Custom Resource that you will be watching.
- chart: Specifies a chart to be executed.
- watchDependentResources: Allows the helm operator to dynamically watch resources that are created by helm (default:
- overrideValues: Values to be used for overriding Helm chart’s defaults. For additional information. Please refer to Using override values and passing environment variables to the Helm chart.
An example Watches file:
--- # Simple example mapping Foo to the Foo chart - version: v1alpha1 group: foo.example.com kind: Foo chart: helm-charts/foo
Last modified May 8, 2020: Add link checker travis job (#2988) (8a2d7c19)